This Digital Marketing Course video is the first part of a series that will have everything you need to know about Digital Marketing. This video covers a wide range of topics like the basics of digital marketing, best digital marketing tools, search engine optimization, SEO tips and tricks, keyword research, how to rank 1 on Google, and Google tag manager. SEO is the practice of increasing the quality and quantity of the traffic to your website with the help of organic search results.
Now, let’s get started with this Digital Marketing Course video!
Below topics are explained in this Digital Marketing Full Course:
1. What is digital Marketing 00:34
2. Why is digital marketing is important 00:45
3. What is digital Marketing 06:26
4. Types of digital Marketing 07:56
5. Customer Lifecycle 19:51
6. How is Digital Marketing useful 38:47
7. What are the types of Digital Marketing 45:00
8. Search engine optimization 45:21
9. Content Marketing 01:05:23
10. Social Media Marketing 01:11:44
11. Search engine marketing 01:24:05
12. Affiliate marketing 01:33:41
13. Native Advertising 01:38:50
14. Email marketing 01:41:32
15. online PR 01:49:53
16. Search engine optimization tools 01:55:50
17. Email marketing tools 02:23:20
18. Web Analytics tools 02:41:35
19. Competitor Spying tools 03:12:14
20. Paid marketing tools 03:30:44
21. Affiliate marketing tools 03:58:88
22. Social Media Marketing tools 04:09:59
23. Why SEO 04:30:34
24. What is SEO 04:34:29
25. How Does google rank websites 04:36:36
26. Types in SEO 04:42:24
27. Do’s and Dont’s of SEO 05:13:18
28. How Does Search engine works 05:26:19
29. Types of SEO 05:27:55
30. Image alt text 05:55:13
Subscribe to our channel for more Digital Marketing tutorial videos:
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing:
#DigitalMarketingFullCourse #DigitalMarketingTutorialForBeginners #DigitalMarketing #LearnDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingForBeginners #DigitalMarketingTools #WhatIsDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
Learn more at:
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: