( Java Training – )
This Edureka ‘Java Classes’ tutorial video (Java Blog Series: will take you through in-depth details of Java classes and different key-components in Java. It is ideal for both beginners and professionals who want to learn or brush up the basics of Java. Below are the topics covered in this tutorial:
1:16 Classes in Java
13:04 Structure of a Class
14:14 Overview of Objects
15:16 Working with Objects
18:30 Multiple classes
21:39 OOPS concepts: Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction, Interface
#Java #Javaclasses #Javatutorial #Javaonlinetraining #Javaforbeginners
How it Works?
1. This is a 7 Week Instructor led Online Course, 45 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Advanced Java J2EE and SOA training and certification course is designed for students and professionals who want to be a Java Developer. This is a 42 hour course which will cover both core and advanced Java concepts like Database connectivity, Threads, Exception Handling, Collections, JSP, Servlets, XML Handling etc. We will also learn various Java frameworks like Hibernate and Spring. During our Java/ Certification training, our instructors will help you:
1. Develop the code with various Java data types, conditions and loops.
2. Implement arrays, functions and string handling techniques.
3. Understand object oriented programming through Java using Classes, Objects and various Java concepts like Abstract, Final etc.
4. Implement multi-threading and exception handling.
5. Use parse XML files using DOM and SAX in Java.
6. Write a code in JDBC to communicate with Database.
7. Develop web applications and JSP pages.
8. Interact with the database using hibernate framework.
9. Write code with spring framework components like Dependency Injection and Auto Wiring.
10. Implement SOA using web services.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for professionals aspiring to become Java Developers. Programmers, Web Developers, Web Designers, Programming Hobbyists, Database Administrators, Youngsters who want to kick start their career are the key beneficiaries of this course.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Java?
Java is a general-purpose, class-based, object-oriented computer programming language that was designed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems in 1995.
Key Highlights of Java:
Platform Independent: This allows programmers to develop applications that can run on any operating system.
Usability of Java: Java is most widely used programming language. It is present everywhere. It really doesn’t matter which domain you are working in, you will surely come across Java sooner or later!
Open Source: The good news is that Java is available for free! All the development tools and the environment (JRE & JDK) that is used to develop Java applications are absolutely free of cost.
Android: Irrespective of the fact that you are tech savvy or not, most of us are badly bitten by the Android bug! Android is in great demand today and fortunately you need Java for Android development. Hence, the importance of Java has increased even more.
Hadoop: Hadoop is one of the most trending framework for processing Big Data. It has been designed and developed in Java.
In spite of having a tough competition on the server side from Microsoft and other companies, Java is doing extremely well on mobile platforms, thanks to Android! It has also been the primary language for Hadoop Developers.
For Java Training and Certification, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).