A list comprehension is a way to construct a list in Python using a single line of code. The pattern of creating an empty list, setting up a for loop, and then using several if-then clauses to determine which data should appear in the list can all be done in a single line in Python.
#List #Comprehension #python
Remember to Subscribe to My Channel..
♥ Get all the assets and code from Github @internetseekho
♥ Our Social Media Accounts
● Facebook: @web.internetseekho
● Twitter: @internetsekho
● Instagram: @internetseeckho
● Tumbler: @internetseekho-com
● Pinterest: @internetseekho
● GitHub: @internetseekho
● Discord: @internetseekho
1. Follow along as I explain to make sure you understand everything
2. Ideally, work with a friend so you can help each other when you’re stuck
3. If you want to learn faster than I talk, I’d recommend 1.25x or 1.5x speed :)
4. Check the outline in the comment section below if you want to skip around.
5. Have fun! If anything is unclear, please let me know in a comment.