( Python Training: )
This Edureka Python tutorial (Python Tutorial Blog: gives an introduction to Machine Learning and how to implement machine learning algorithms in Python. Below are the topics covered in this tutorial:
1. Why Machine Learning?
2. What is Machine Learning?
3. Types of Machine Learning
4. Supervised Learning
5. KNN algorithm
6. Unsupervised Learning
7. K-means Clustering Algorithm
Check out our playlist for more videos:
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
#Python #PythonTutorial #PythonMachineLearning #PythonTraining
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Python Online Certification Training will make you an expert in Python programming. It will also help you learn Python the Big data way with integration of Machine learning, Pig, Hive and Web Scraping through beautiful soup. During our Python Certification training, our instructors will help you:
1. Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
2. Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs
3. Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
4. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and Regular expressions ans using modules in Python
5. Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real Life Machine Learning application
6. Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
7. Master the concepts of MapReduce in Hadoop
8. Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
9. Understand what is PIG and HIVE, Streaming feature in Hadoop, MapReduce job running with Python
10. Implementing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop and/Or MRjob Basics
11. Master the concepts of Web scraping in Python
12. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python and gain Hands on Project Experience
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Python?
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better. Python continues to be a favorite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that Python is the next “Big Thing” and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
For more information, Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).
Sairaam Varadarajan, Data Evangelist at Medtronic, Tempe, Arizona: “I took Big Data and Hadoop / Python course and I am planning to take Apache Mahout thus becoming the “customer of Edureka!”. Instructors are knowledge… able and interactive in teaching. The sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive into Big Data / Python. Most of the online courses are free, edureka charges a minimal amount. Its acceptable for their hard-work in tailoring – All new advanced courses and its specific usage in industry. I am confident that, no other website which have tailored the courses like Edureka. It will help for an immediate take-off in Data Science and Hadoop working.”