🔥Python Certification Training:
This Edureka “Python RegEx” tutorial (Python Tutorial Blog: will help you in understanding how to use regular expressions in Python. You will get to learn different regular expression operations and syntaxes. You will be learning how to implement all the regex operations in python practically. Check out our playlist for more videos:
Below are the topics covered in this tutorial:
1. Why we use Regular Expressions?
2. What are Regular Expressions?
3. Basic Regular Expressions operations
4. E-mail verification using Regular Expressions
5. Phone number verification using Regular Expressions
6. Web scraping using Regular Expressions
** Edureka Elevate Program. Learn now, Pay Later: **
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
#Python #PythonRegex #Pythontutorial #Pythononlinetraining #Pythonforbeginners
Introducing Edureka Elevate, a one of its kind software development program where you only pay the program fees once you get a top tech job. If you are a 4th year engineering student or a fresh graduate, this program is open to you! Learn more:
PG in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with NIT Warangal :
Post Graduate Certification in Data Science with IIT Guwahati –
(450+ Hrs || 9 Months || 20+ Projects & 100+ Case studies)
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Python Online Certification Training will make you an expert in Python programming. It will also help you learn Python the Big data way with integration of Machine learning, Pig, Hive and Web Scraping through beautiful soup. During our Python Certification training, our instructors will help you:
1. Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
2. Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs
3. Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
4. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and Regular expressions ans using modules in Python
5. Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real Life Machine Learning application
6. Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
7. Master the concepts of MapReduce in Hadoop
8. Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
9. Understand what is PIG and HIVE, Streaming feature in Hadoop, MapReduce job running with Python
10. Implementing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop and/Or MRjob Basics
11. Master the concepts of Web scraping in Python
12. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python and gain Hands on Project Experience
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Python?
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better. Python continues to be a favorite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that Python is the next “Big Thing” and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
For more information, Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).