( Python Training : )
This “Python Scripting Tutorial” will introduce you to python which is a scripting language and using python you can build powerful applications easily. This video helps you to learn the below topics:
1. Scripting language Vs Programming language
2. Introduction to Python
3. Modules in Python
4. AWS scripting Using Boto Module
5. GUI Programming
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
Check out our Python Training Playlist:
#Python #PythonScripting #PythonScriptingTutorialForBeginners #PythonOnlineTraining
How it Works?
1. It’s a 10 module Online Self Learning Courses, which is designed for self-directed training, allowing participants to begin at their convenience with structured training and review exercises to reinforce learning.
2. You’ll learn through videos, PPTs and complete assignments, projects and other activities designed to enhance learning outcomes, all at times that are most convenient to you.
3. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
4. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Course on Python Scripting allows programmers to build applications easily and rapidly. This course is an introduction to Python scripting, which focuses on the concepts of Python, it will help you to perform operations on variable types using Pycharm. You will learn the importance of Python in real time environment and will be able to develop applications based on Object Oriented Programming concept. End of this course, you will be able to develop networking applications with suitable GUI.
During our Python Scripting Certification Training, our instructor will help you to:
1. Understand the concept of Scripting
2. Difference between Scripting language and Programming language
3. Understand Datatypes, Reserved Keywords and Command Line Arguments
4. Learn Decision making statements
5. Understand Strings, Tuples, List, Dictionary,Set and related operations
6. Understand Function, Modules and Exception handling
7. Network Programming, multithreading, GUI Programming
8. Gain expertise to handle business in future, living the present
9. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python and gain Hands on Project Experience
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Python?
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better. Python continues to be a favorite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that Python is the next “Big Thing” and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
For more information, Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).