This Python tuples tutorial will help you understand the concept of tuples in Python. It will also take you through some of the important concepts in Python including creating tuples, what are the differences between list and tuple, different operations on a tuple, built-in function with a tuple, how to convert a list into a tuple, defining tuple inside a list and vice versa using hand-on simple Python programming which helps you to write intermediate level programs using tuples in Python. Now, let us get started and understand Python tuples in detail
Below topics are explained in this Python tuples tutorial:
1. What are tuples in Python? (00:38)
2. Creating tuples (02:16)
3. Difference between tuple and list (06:29)
4. Accessing elements in a tuple (06:56)
5. Operations on tuples (08:05)
6. Built-in functions with tuples
7. Converting lists into tuples (16:49)
8. Defining tuple inside a list (17:50)
9. Defining list inside a tuple (19:17)
10. Exercise (21:13)
To learn more about Python Programming, subscribe to our YouTube channel:
To access the slides, click here:
Watch more videos on Python Training:
#pythontutorial #pythontuples #pythonprogrammingforbeginners #pythontraining #pythontutorialforbeginners #numpypythontutorial #pythonsimplilearn #simplilearn
Simplilearn’s Python Training Course is an all-inclusive program that will introduce you to the Python development language and expose you to the essentials of object-oriented programming, web development with Django and game development. Python has surpassed Java as the top language used to introduce U.S. students to programming and computer science. This course will give you hands-on development experience and prepare you for a career as a professional Python programmer.
What is this course about?
The All-in-One Python course enables you to become a professional Python programmer. Any aspiring programmer can learn Python from the basics and go on to master web development & game development in Python. Gain hands on experience creating a flappy bird game clone & website functionalities in Python.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of this online Python training course, you will be able to:
1. Internalize the concepts & constructs of Python
2. Learn to create your own Python programs
3. Master Python Django & advanced web development in Python
4. Master PyGame & game development in Python
5. Create a flappy bird game clone
The Python training course is recommended for:
1. Any aspiring programmer can take up this bundle to master Python
2. Any aspiring web developer or game developer can take up this bundle to meet their training needs
Learn more at:
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: